Approved Schaeffer's Oil Retailer
Schaeffer's Engine Oils
- Full Synthetic Engine Oil
- Synthetic Plus Engine Oil
- Racing Oils
- European Oil
- Extreme Performance
- Natural Gas Engine Oils
- Other Engine Oils
Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic Engine OilSupreme 9000™ Full Synthetic is specially engineered with the finest quality of synthetic base oils, proven friction modifiers, an advanced performance additive package and a viscosity index improver. This unique blend creates a premium, longer lasting oil that withstands a higher heat range (up to 350° more) than conventional oil.
- Improves engine durability without affecting fuel economy.
- Keeps engines cleaner: minimal sludge, soot and carbon buildup.
- Strong protection against wear, scuffing and abrasion – blended with two proven friction modifiers, Micron Moly® and Penetro®.
- Resists thinning at high temperatures – offers more protection.
- Quickly lubricates in colder temperatures.
9005 Supreme 9000™ 0W-20Exceeds API Service Classification SN, Resource Conserving ILSAC GF-5, GM dexos-1™ Compliant. Provides extra protection during stop-and-go driving conditions and is recommended for gasoline fueled automobile and light duty truck engines (including turbocharged and supercharged engines).
9004 Supreme 9000™ 5W-20Exceeds API Service Classification SN, Resource Conserving ILSAC GF-5, GM dexos-1™ Compliant. Provides extra protection during stop-and-go driving conditions and is recommended for gasoline fueled automobile and light duty truck engines (including turbocharged and supercharged engines).
9003D Supreme 9000™ 5W-30Exceeds API Service Classification SN, Resource Conserving ILSAC GF-5, GM dexos-1™ Compliant. Provides extra protection during stop-and-go driving conditions and is recommended for gasoline fueled automobile and light duty truck engines (including turbocharged and supercharged engines).
9000 Supreme 9000™ 5W-40Exceeds the current requirements for API CJ-4 and is versatile for use in 2007 and newer emission compliant engines utilizing heavy EGR and exhaust after-treatment devices. Recommended for use in older, non-EGR and off-highway diesel engines and mixed fleet applications.
9001 Supreme 9000™ 5W-50 Racing OilHelps keep engines exceptionally clean, and offers strong protection against sludge and deposits that form when engines run hot. Formulated for gasoline and diesel powered passenger cars including turbocharged and supercharged.
Synthetic Plus Engine OilSupreme 7000™ reduces friction and provides superior protection against damaging metal-to-metal contact. It keeps engines exceptionally clean and free from oil residue and sludge.
Diesel Engine OilExceeds API Service Classification CJ-4, CI-4, CI-4 Plus/SM. Versatile for use in 2007 and newer emission compliant engines utilizing heavy EGR and exhaust after-treatment devices; also recommended for use in older, non-EGR and off-highway diesel engines.
- 700 Supreme 7000™ 15W-40
- 711 Supreme 7000™ 10W-30
Gasoline Engine OilExceeds API Service Classification SN, Resource Conserving ILSAC GF-5. Provides extra protection during stop-and-go driving conditions and is recommended for gasoline fueled automobile and light duty truck engines (including turbocharged and supercharged engines).
- 701 Supreme 7000™ 5W-30
- 703 Supreme 7000™ 10W-30
#9001 Supreme 9000™ 5W-50 Racing OilSupreme 9000™ Racing Oil 5W-50 is a premium quality, full synthetic heavy-duty multi-grade engine oil formulated to reduce friction and wear, increase engine efficiency, and extend engine life in all types of high performance gasoline engines and racing engines (including those that are turbocharged or supercharged).
Supreme 9000™ Racing Oil is blended from a unique combination of polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic base fluids and severely hydrocracked synthetic base fluids.
Reduced Engine Wear Supreme 9000™ Racing Oil contains a highly advanced proprietary performance additive package and shear stability viscosity index improver along with two proven friction modifiers: Micron Moly® and Penetro®. These two friction modifiers plate the surfaces to prevent metal-to-metal contact resulting in:
- Increased fuel economy.
- A low coefficient of friction.
- Significantly less bearing, ring, piston, cylinder and valve train wear.
- Increased engine efficiency.
- Increased engine life.
- Less down time.
- Reduced maintenance costs.
Advanced European Performance OilsLong-term engine protection for European vehicles. Schaeffer’s Advanced European Performance Oils are designed to meet the specific performance requirements of European vehicles.
Blended from a unique combination of synthetic base fluids, our European oils offer improved fuel economy benefits as well as enhanced engine durability.
Advanced European Performance Oils keep engines exceptionally clean from harmful deposits that impact engine performance. Fortified with Micron Moly® and Penetro® – two proven friction modifiers, our European oils provide strong protection against metal-to-metal contact. By reducing friction, our European oils keep bearings, rings, pistons, cylinders and valves like new longer.
- Improve engine durability without affecting fuel economy.
- Significantly reduce friction – less wear.
- Resist thinning and breaking down when engines are running at higher temperatures.
- Maintain viscosity stability over time.
- Quickly lubricate and circulate at startup.
- Low coefficient of traction to provide improved fuel economy benefits.
8007 Advanced European Performance Full SAPS 5W-30Full sulfated ash, phosphorus and sulfur (SAPS) formula designed for highly tuned, advanced, four cylinder European gasoline engines with or without catalytic convertors, diesel passenger (except those equipped with diesel particulate filters) and light commercial vehicles that are naturally aspirated or turbocharged. Suitable for use in automotive gasoline or diesel engines where the OEM recommends an ACEA A3/B4 or API SL/CF or earlier SAE 5W-30 engine oil.
Applications: ACEA A3/B4-12 and ACEA A3/B3-12; API SL/CF; VW 502.00/505.00, Mercedes-Benz MB 229.3; Renault RNO700/0710; GM/Opel LL-A-025 and LL-B-025; BMW Longlife-01; and JASO MA-2 (T903-2011)
8012 Advanced European Performance Heavy-Duty Diesel Engine Oil 5W-30Ultra high performance (UHPD), low ash, heavy-duty diesel engine oil for modern low emission engines. Particularly suitable for use in EPA 2007 and EPA 2010, Euro V and Euro VI low emission compliant engines that utilize exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) and exhaust after-treatment devices such as diesel particulate filters (DPFs) with or without diesel oxidation catalysts (DOCs) and selective catalytic reduction (SCR). Provides up to a 3.3% improvement in fuel economy in US Class 6 to 8, and a 1.3% fuel economy improvement in European long haul operations when compared to SAE 15W-40 engine oil.
Applications: API CJ-4/SN; ACEA E6-12, ACEA E7-12, and ACEA E9-12; Mercedes-Benz MB 228.31, 228.51; MAN 3271-1, 3477, and 3677; MTU 3.1; Renault Truck RXD, RGD; RLD/RLD-2, and RLD-3; Deutz DQC IV-10LA; JASO DH-2; Cat ECF-3; Cummins CES 20081; Detroit Diesel DDC Power Guard 93K218; Mack EO-O Premium Plus-07; Volvo VDS-4 and CNG.
9006 Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic Racing Oil 2-CycleWhether you’re out on a trail, in a cross country snow race or power gliding across the water, you need high performance oil that’s ready for adventure. Our Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic Racing Oil 2-Cycle is designed just for that.
- All terrain vehicles (ATV)
- Personal water craft (PWC)
- Jet boats
- Snowmobiles – especially high performance snowmobiles
- Other 2-cycle engines that use exhaust or rotary exhaust power valves
Blended into #9006 are two proven frictional modifiers: Micron Moly® and our own proprietary additive, Penetro®. Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic Racing Oil 2-Cycle exceeds performance requirements of most major 2-cycle engine manufacturers. Download our technical data (TD) sheet for full details.
114LF Synthetic Plus Natural Gas Engine OilsAvailable in SAE 30 and SAE 40
Para-Synthetic for landfill and sour gas. 0.91% medium ash content. Meets CAT and Waukesau requirements.
Moly Bond X-200 Universal Engine Oils
Available in: 15W40Moly Bond X200 15W-40 is a premium quality heavy-duty engine oil specially formulated for use in all types of on-highway and off-highway diesel engines, including the 1998 low-emissions certified engines, the 2002 low emissions diesel engines that are equipped with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems and in older on-highway and off-highway diesel engines.
It's blended from the finest solvent refined severely hydro-finished high viscosity index 100% paraffin base oils available. Blended into these 100% paraffin base oils is an exceptional high performance additive package and a highly shear stable viscosity index improver. This exceptional high performance additive package and highly shear stable viscosity index improver provides the Moly Bond X-200 SAE 15W-40 with the following performance benefits:
- Excellent wear and deposit protection of on-highway and off-highway low emission diesel engines and pre-1994 diesel engines.
- Excellent wear and deposit protection of off-highway diesel engines that burn high sulfur diesel fuel.
- Exceptional thermal stability for outstanding performance at high engine operating temperatures.
- Excellent TBN retention for effective acid neutralization throughout the entire oil drain interval.
- High levels of TBN reserve for extended drain oil capability.
- Excellent soot dispersancy for protection against soot overloading, increases in viscosity due to soot thickening and soot abrasive wear.
- All calcium based detergency to enhance high temperature piston cleanliness and protection against bore polishing.
- Increased engine cleanliness.
- Excellent shear stability for stay-in-grade performance throughout the entire oil drain interval.
- Excellent cold weather startability and pumpability for better cold temperature starts.
- Excellent anti-foaming properties to protect against aeration and foaming.
- Superior low volatility characteristics to control oil consumption.
- Longer Filter Life for better engine protection.
- Excellent high temperature/high shear performance.
- Excellent oil film thickness and engine protection at high operating temperatures and shear rates.
- Superior valve-train wear protection.
- A substantial reduction in ring sticking and breaking.
- Excellent protection against soot overloading.
- Superior soot handling control.
- Reduced bearing wear and increased bearing life.
- Longer drain intervals for lower overall maintenance costs.
- Increased engine life and reduced maintenance costs due to downtime.
- Improved engine durability to keep equipment in 'as new' condition.
- Exceptional value by providing a contribution to reducing the total cost of operation.